Supported by the Masyarakat Telematika Indonesia (MASTEL), we are delighted to announce the second instalment of the Indonesia Digital Economy Summit this 25 – 26 October 2017 at Jakarta International Expo @ Kemayoran, Indonesia.
This prestigious knowledge-exchange platform will bring together over 300 attendees in the region to establish business value proposition for adopting digital innovation, practical technologies whilst fostering partnerships at Indonesia’s most prominent platform. Do not miss this opportunity to meet your peers, potential buyers, industry leaders all under 1 roof.
Key presentation topics from the communications, broadcast/media and tech disruptors include:
- Championing the Digital Economy Roadmap
- Discovering the Borderless Potential of Artificial Intelligence and Deep Learning
- Exploiting Opportunities in Big Data and the Future of Data Management
- Startup Giants Fireside Chat: Builders of Future Indonesia
- Managing the Diversity of Cyber Threats: How Should Organisations React and Prepare Their Defense?
- Embracing a Customer-First Strategy: Envisioning the Future of TV
Register early and save your date now. Do not miss this opportunity to be part of Indonesia’s largest innovation event on Digitalising the Economy this October 2017!